Shout out to Jon Rabe and Sky High Car Audio for hooking me up with the wire and these awesome subs! Can't thank him enough for the help!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Haha they do have on nice azz fo sho! Glad to be in the DC club with you and all the other amazing rides!

Going to start the box this weekend so will have updates later this week!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Great looking subs... BTW RF is redoing the Power series for next year so I'm waiting to see what they're coming out with.. 5K maybe?

seriously? That's awesome! If they did a 5k that would be sweet!! Guess I'll have to wait and see :)

I was talking to someone on a FB page post but can't remember which page it was and haven't found the convo yet.. I want to say it was either Sonic electroix,car audio advice or RF facebook page .. Only makes sense though since they just released the prime/punch upgrades this year and I don't believe there was much said about it beforehand,it wasn't til they were real close to release before I knew about it. I'm eager to see what they do bcus I'm sure they know people want some bigger amps and real SPL subs from them...

Very true! Would like to see bigger stuff from them! Although I may not be able to run anything bigger than a 10 or 12" sub, the power handling on RF gear could go bigger in my opinion. I also find it weird they dont make an 18" woofer anymore!?....Now you got me all excited about what's coming out next year! :) It would be cool to see the t4000.1 make a comeback or bigger obviously lol!

truck looks fantastic man, really like all the lighting and especially the rf gear! keep up the good work, it can only get better!

Thanks man! Yeah I'm hoping it will get better :)

Damn those are some sexy subz there buddy! Nice! Ok go get em in! :drink40:

Yes I agree very sexy subs :) Hope to get the box mostly build this weekend. Need to get some carbon fiber purchased though,any suggestions on where to get some nice black?

Archived