is it the mids/highs that roars or the music?

pintich

hey, i am not sure if its the music or the speaker that roars a little. But i only notice this when i put on some song like ex "Money For Nothing" when its not being to many instruments going on. But as long as its bass in the songs you dont hear that. So my question is what can this be? and can i fix it?

I have B2 ES6.1 speakers.

Define "roar". Distortion? Crackle? What in the world is a roar?

Hmm was kinda hard to explain when english is not my main language, but it's like background noise... like if you have home speakers and have them on but not playing any music, and just raising the volym, then you sometimes hear noise or what to call it :P

amplifier gains are set too high and is trying to reproduce unwanted back ground noise ... sometimes called distortion ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

amplifier gains are set too high and is trying to reproduce unwanted back ground noise ... sometimes called distortion ...

oh yeah lol dident think about that... its probably that, dont know why i havent thought about it, will go out and re tune it in a bit.

Also ... Not haveing enough battery power and sufficient electrical can cause a amplifier to stress and make it put out unwanted frequiencies too ... Might want to charge them batteries every now and then ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Also ... Not haveing enough battery power and sufficient electrical can cause a amplifier to stress and make it put out unwanted frequiencies too ... Might want to charge them batteries every now and then ...

its good to do that. but i think the battery is fine for the moment, its like 6month old i think. And i am not dropping below 13,7 and without music its like 14,3 :P

Archived