HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 My buddy here just told me about this add and I cant believe my eyes! Should I pick em up and do a joke build? Btw I am being completely legit. I would love to own a pair just because I think their funny as hell! There are only an hour away from me too http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/3838300764.html Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
Trey_Dog650 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 they look pretty clean i'd grab them 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
775Tundra Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Probably already popped. The guy sounds like a junky. 2003 Tahoe dc 7.5k dc level 5 15's (3) MMats 341's xs power batts lots of sky high cable dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them) ipad in center console vu-din in center console all being ripped out and being sold
Noel989 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Trade for 2 beers lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
notorious97200 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 Cell phone from the 80's ? It must be a joke ! black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp OEM head unit, Amplifiers : Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200. Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats. 2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.
HowLowCanYouGo Posted May 30, 2013 Author Report Posted May 30, 2013 Can't hurt to call right?! Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
revoracing247 Posted May 30, 2013 Report Posted May 30, 2013 i wanna see a 6th order wall with these bad boys lol ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.