Amart88's Blazer 4 Zcon 18's. New amp rack and HU

Got back at it today after the heat yesterday...

Started on sumthin'

IMG_2151_zps3accdd70.jpg

IMG_2153_zpsc5c97d28.jpg

IMG_2154_zpsa84c2596.jpg

Hmmm....

IMG_2156_zps1e31e209.jpg

Snug as a bug.

IMG_2158_zps731b6ec6.jpg

This side needed some tweaking.

IMG_2160_zps4de9db32.jpg

IMG_2161_zpsf62e574c.jpg

AHHHHHHH!!! so close!

IMG_2162_zpsfd25a961.jpg

And it fits. Finally. :)

IMG_2164_zps642c7760.jpg

Looking good, that bracing will be nice

What color are you going to paint the inside since it will be seen

Oops. I I didn't see this.

Umm as of now, Lustre black and gloss white.

idk if youve seen or are hoping to achieve a similar appearance but this is 99.9% identical to justins 2 door blazer build, shell built 99.9% in a similar fashion, originally the exact same equipment, and identical bracing, or maybe im retarded and this is justins build and is just now being posted but either way it looks phenomenal. regardless looks good. but now he has the evil 18s and bc5500s

idk if youve seen or are hoping to achieve a similar appearance but this is 99.9% identical to justins 2 door blazer build, shell built 99.9% in a similar fashion, originally the exact same equipment, and identical bracing, or maybe im retarded and this is justins build and is just now being posted but either way it looks phenomenal. regardless looks good. but now he has the evil 18s and bc5500s

Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment :)

lol No It's not Justin's. Took a lot of Ideas from his. I could only dream that mine was made as perfect as his. Looked at a lot of pics and liked what I saw. Then my ocd took over. What can I say :D

lol No It's not Justin's. Took a lot of Ideas from his. I could only dream that mine was made as perfect as his. Looked at a lot of pics and liked what I saw. Then my ocd took over. What can I say :D

well, whatever.. i love it.... and i think your doing JUST FINE on your own.

Your doing shit i could only dream of.... i love it... best work on a blazer yet.... yep.. i said it

well, whatever.. i love it.... and i think your doing JUST FINE on your own.

Your doing shit i could only dream of.... i love it... best work on a blazer yet.... yep.. i said it

Thanks man... akwardish.. lol but thanks :)

Like I said before. Goes for anyone. When it's all said and done, if we enjoy our systems then that's all that matters. Makes it all worth it.

Man if kylar96 worked as fast as you he might be done by now. :P You are doing awesome man, your work is great.

Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit

Hertz HSK 165XL

Audison SR4 (Running the Hertz 6.5)

Audison SR2 (Running the Hertz Tweets)

Ascendant Audio Mayhems 4- 12" (Being Built)

DC 7.5K

230 AMP Singer ALT

6 XS-D3000 Batteries (Back) (In the works)

1-XS-D3400 Battery (Front)

Lots of SHCA Wire and Accessories.

Archived