looking for 12" re se recones or parts to do so

MACnonsence6

looking for recones for my re se 12s on 12 spoke baskets. or the parts to recone them my self

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

looking for recones for my re se 12s on 12 spoke baskets. or the parts to recone them my self

PSI for sure. Fi MAY have some that will work as well. They use that basket and a 3" coil also.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

ik fi makes them but now its 220 for a pair shipped thats where i ordered mine from before im looking to possibly build a custom set

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Use Fi.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

i just did a pair of RE SE 15s with PSI re-cones. I'd go with PSI b/c you can customize them if you'd like. I ordered mine and got mine in 2 days, grant it I live a 10 hour drive away. last time I ordered a recone from FI it took 4 weeks.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

PSI had them sitting on a shelf. There is nothing custom about them. Its a high volume item for PSI for the SE and SXs since those are the only recons they advertise on their site. Fi uses better parts and is actually cheaper.

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Fi is worth the wait, and is built to your order.

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

the one i have built uses fi parts and there pretty beastly i just think 220 for a pair of recones is a tad bit high i just messaged fi to see if theyll sell me just parts lets hope

110 for a recone is cheap

2004 Grand Prix GT

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Juice Box black cherry

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

yes and no when you consider i paid 90 for the pair of motors and 40 for the pair of baskets 110 plus 220 is 330 there 150 brand new

Archived