OldsBoomer Posted June 3, 2013 Author Report Posted June 3, 2013 sorry guy. .... I tired . I appreciate it bro. I really hope I can meet some new people.I like putting faces to names on here Suburban Coming Soon
Nightshade Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 Greensboro here. I no longer have the Focus from my SIG but I did get a 2013 Scion TC that I put 2 sa12s in off a 3500d. The car is a low 150 car at 43hz as it sits off a stock battery and stock head unit. I would love to show it to someone who would appreciate it. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
OldsBoomer Posted June 6, 2013 Author Report Posted June 6, 2013 hopefully I'll meet Nightshade... anyone else? Suburban Coming Soon
91explorer Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 i live in boone nc but im movinig back to hickory nc Head unit Pioneer deh-80prs Sub Amp Highs Amp Skar audio Lp 60.4 Tweeters and Highs 2 Skar audio fsx 6.5 and 2 spx-t Subs Batteries? alt?
1koerner Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 im technically in sc but im down to meet other ppl like myself if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol
Tarball Posted June 6, 2013 Report Posted June 6, 2013 there is a sound comp on Saturday if your interested. hwy 68 high point 5pm. CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
OldsBoomer Posted June 6, 2013 Author Report Posted June 6, 2013 damn I wish I could hit the comp... my lil sisters graduation is that day. that's why I am down visiting. Suburban Coming Soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.