I'm on the GA/NC line. Not sure how far that is from where you are.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Greensboro here. I no longer have the Focus from my SIG but I did get a 2013 Scion TC that I put 2 sa12s in off a 3500d. The car is a low 150 car at 43hz as it sits off a stock battery and stock head unit. I would love to show it to someone who would appreciate it.

good meeting you bro and nice clean system for sure

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Greensboro here. I no longer have the Focus from my SIG but I did get a 2013 Scion TC that I put 2 sa12s in off a 3500d. The car is a low 150 car at 43hz as it sits off a stock battery and stock head unit. I would love to show it to someone who would appreciate it.

Thanks, it was nice to meet you too. I wish I had some more/better stuff to demo for you. I haven't really played around with the car too much for fear of breaking the subs . However they didn't get smelly or bottom out once at all today :)

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Thanks, it was nice to meet you too. I wish I had some more/better stuff to demo for you. I haven't really played around with the car too much for fear of breaking the subs . However they didn't get smelly or bottom out once at all today :)

yea they were doing pretty well, I wish I had something at all haha

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Not bad bro. I think a pair of zv4 12s will take over nicely for the sa12s. I've got some more work to do so hopefully it makes a difference when I do the upgrades I told you about.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived