60,000 rms, yep you read that right... B2, Tantric sex inside

w.e you do please dear god replace those buss bars. i wouldnt use that thin al past 3 batts let alone 18. dude has crazy money in the build he should be running nice copper bars.

60k, not with that bottleneck.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

w.e you do please dear god replace those buss bars. i wouldnt use that thin al past 3 batts let alone 18. dude has crazy money in the build he should be running nice copper bars.

60k, not with that bottleneck.

I agree.. Like I said yesterday was the first time I ever got to see it in person. We'll be chatting about it today

This is awesome! Tuned in for sure!

I have to ask and don't take this the wrong way, but you said you've never worked on anything with more than 7k in power...how did you get contracted to work on this? Haha no offense meant, just curious about how you pulled that off lol

Team NorthWestSPL

This is awesome! Tuned in for sure!

I have to ask and don't take this the wrong way, but you said you've never worked on anything with more than 7k in power...how did you get contracted to work on this? Haha no offense meant, just curious about how you pulled that off lol

Lmao, no offense taken bro. I was just as susprised as you are. Some shit came up with a acquaintance of mine that was working on it and so be called me, asked if I could do it. Came and looked at and saw that it was within my skill set, and took him up on the offer.

Just an fyi those amps are 7k boards. They habe clamped 8900 but at 15.5 volts. The m1 and m1u are 10k boards witj the m1u clamping like 14k. I really wanna get my hands on 2 m1u's.

I saw this build started on b2 vendor forums and wondered what happened to it.

Team B2

2008 scion xb bagged on 18's plastidipped matte black

4 18" b2 xc's pushed by 4 b2 m1s at .5 each

8 b2 hn6's and 2 b2 hntt's powered by 2 b2 quattros.

157.7 sealed so far.

im just waiting for some updates lol i know you have some goodies on the way :peepwall:

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

Archived