99 Hoe, DC 5k, 175.4, sp4s are here!!(:

shits looking good man, cant believe that duplicolor carpet dye turned out pretty damn good to be duplicolor...i got a 97 and am still working on it, been a long time coming i cnt wait to get all my shit in and be able to play my first track

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.

updates updates updates

lots o' shit changing..

tantrics are gone, i think im gonna keep these anarchys forever.. by far the most musical, punchy mid ive ever heard..

they are absolute monsters. idk how my window still rolls down

DSC_0795_zps0e5ba35d.jpg

assssssss

DSC_0796_zps1083ef52.jpg

took the old ugly beaner tail lights, got some stock ones and smoked em

DSC_0799_zps7c2132fb.jpg

installed

DSC_0803_zpsa7cc3706.jpg

box and subs in(:

DSC_0804_zpsd8983e45.jpg

batteries, 4 total dekas now.. and a C&D 300.. 400 ah total couldnt use the bussbars due to the port getting choked on the hatch:verymad:

DSC_0805_zpse0556ef4.jpg

amp rack

DSC_0806_zps1452d14d.jpg

need to go back and redo the power and ground on the 175.4 but i was getting eager to hear it so i rushed along... stupid me:crap:

DSC_0807_zps831fdd65.jpg

dat 5k.. loves being at .5 too(;

DSC_0808_zpsb0037b58.jpg

dont mind the speaker wire hanging out, its since been zip tied up and out of the way lol.. i was just astonished the door panel still fits even with the anarchys in there.. you guys cant understand how big those damn things are till you see em.. they are HUUUGE. tweets installed as well

DSC_0809_zpse33f9be1.jpg

dont mind my mess.. lol RF 360 temp installed to test, test test.. and what do you know, i got a dud... :suicide-santa: thought it was me at first, changed my grounds, tried everything.. its a goner:(

DSC_0810_zpsd39ed8bb.jpg

so i picked up this in the mean time, Alpine 9833, trades some RCAs for it lmao... 4v pre outs, Time correction, bad ass crossover.. all for $5 out of my pocket.

DSC_0812_zps1067a812.jpg

second of 4 sets anarchys i plan on running got here today via BIGSIX over on CA.com thanks again bro

DSC_0815_zpsceeb963d.jpg

videos coming in about an hour stay tuned, they are uploading now..

stuff i still need to do

ipad dash
custom center console
glass my doors
build a box for the SP4s
thinking about moving the amps back to behind the seats maybe..
few other things but thats whats left. decent amount of work to say the least but i have it playing for now therefore im happyrockon.gif

I will keep you guys posted as I go from here

stuff i still need to do

ipad dash

custom center console

glass my doors

build a box for the SP4s

few other things but thats whats left. decent amount of work to say the least but i have it playing for now therefore im happyrockon.gif

SP4's??? Is it just me or is the SP4 getting more popular??

stuff i still need to do

ipad dash

custom center console

glass my doors

build a box for the SP4s

SP4's??? Is it just me or is the SP4 getting more popular??

They are amazing daily looowwww subs. Exactly what I'm looking for so I'm getting them. They will be here Friday..

Those mids are something else

You're telling me man.. I was shitting myself in those vids I just couldn't comprehend how much they were shitting all over the tantrics and with only half the power since the anarchys are 8 ohm.. I thought the tantrics sounded so good, and they did. But when I hooked up the anarchys there was absolutely no comparison what so ever. I was playing with em earlier and crossed them down to 40 hz just for the hell of it for a lil bit and they were playing it full tilt when I played songs in that ranges, i have em playing down to ~65, right where my subs drop off and they play all the way down very well.. I would swear by these mids. I don't think I will ever be selling these.. Even down the road when I have a SQ install, if they won't fit behind the stock panel I will gladly glass the doors just to run these. Two sets on 250 rms is gonna blow me away I'm sure

Archived