Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

There is already. A thread for this

sorry.

hmm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say you are looking for 2 12" or 2 15's?

I just look on craigslist from time to time to see what the kids are selling these days. I buy and sell alot of car audio locally and there is always people looking for cheap 10's,12's and 15's so I try to keep at least 1 set of each in stock at all times. If you have a pair of Kicker solo x 18 motors laying around i might be interested in those. Other then that im not really looking for anything.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...