Operation Fix The Hummer, (4) AA Havoc 15"s, FIRST DEMO POSTED

Ok getitn ready to get this going

Ordering a gang of stuff tomorrow,

This hummer will be wired and ready with the potential of running a couple HO alts. At least one, which im already working on convincing him to get,

2 250 amp fuses on 2 runs to the battery bank, then from there, a 200 amp to each mmats amp (what the amps calls for), a 100 amp to the mids and high amp,

all sky high 1/0, big 3, multiple grounding points front and rear, doing away with the baby speaker wire and getting sky high 8 gauge to rewire the subs, we should be doing hairttricks in no time!

OK all this is now on the way, I was waiting for Sky high to get more 1/0 in stock

Stay tuned!

that's weird that a 3000wrms amp has 4 gauge inputs and only calls for a 200 amp fuse lol. oh well we know you'll get it takin care of purplesyrup style haha

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

Aww man! I'm sooooooo tuned in for this! Get er taken care of my friend! :popcorn:

will do! did you see the pics on the other page? lol

this thing is going to do hair tricks when im done with it. that is as long as the enclosure is ok, i have not seen what its tuned to yet or anything,

my luck its tuned at 40 hz and wont drop, lol, hopefully its at least >36 hz,

I really need to plot that box and see whats up so im not disappointed after fixing the electrical so the amps can actually produce power.

XS-power1.jpg

Going to be a sick rebuild, tuned for sure!

If box needs to be redone maybe do the cardboard box with the easter basket port youve been talking about?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

And don't forget the fiberglass this time

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Going to be a sick rebuild, tuned for sure!

If box needs to be redone maybe do the cardboard box with the easter basket port youve been talking about?

thats what I was thinking exceot I discovered this new product they call notebook paper. I could do like 2 layers with elmers glue.

XS-power1.jpg

Archived