Wood's -2011 Altima- AKA "Red Ruby" : New Build (pg.150) #SpringBling

No problem man! I got rid of my car for something bigger. But it was a relatively small wall I think 4-5 sheets of mdf, and 5 batteries were all in the car and it held up fine to the weight! Definitely slow though!

Yea, the Sentra is definitely small lol and damn thats a lot!! Maybe I'm over thinking it..... I have to give it a thought.. the BC3500 and the T2500 is around the same price.. difference is the efficiency (amount of electrical needed) and the rockford works wonders with impedance rise so its just something that I've been thinking about as a whole... and Weight or no weight... my car slow AF lol

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

if my old tired 4 banger can haul my shit around then your new one will get it just fine :D

Lol Peer Pressure

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Hey man if you want a t2500 shoot me a pm. Got one sitting here gathering dust. Love sub choice and how you're taking your time to plan your system. I do the exact same thing.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Hey man if you want a t2500 shoot me a pm. Got one sitting here gathering dust. Love sub choice and how you're taking your time to plan your system. I do the exact same thing.

I plan everything to the T! actually been planning this type of setup for almost a year! My last setup was meant to be temporary, but now that I got my car exactly how I want visual wise, it's time to go all out on the audio!! Check your PM.. maybe we can work something out!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

If you can, try to get more power in there for the Ethos ok. It will be loud with 3500, but it would be louder with 2 3500s.

Well I actually planned to just get the RF T2500bdcp. The problem with going any larger is having to have the electrical to support it... Its the weight more then anything that Is the issue esp considering I'm lowered + I have a CVT transmission which SUCKS btw... I would like to run that much but I may be underpowering them by a couple hundred rms which shouldn't be too bad I dont think... It's my only daily driver, so while I'm trying to have something thats decently loud, I also would like to keep it as efficient as possible all while not putting too much stress on my car weight wise.

Hmmm, yeah weight would be an issue for your particular challenge. You could look into something like an Taramp HD6500, then you would just need a single D3100, with an D3400 under the hood would be playable.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

No problem man! I got rid of my car for something bigger. But it was a relatively small wall I think 4-5 sheets of mdf, and 5 batteries were all in the car and it held up fine to the weight! Definitely slow though!

Yea, the Sentra is definitely small lol and damn thats a lot!! Maybe I'm over thinking it..... I have to give it a thought.. the BC3500 and the T2500 is around the same price.. difference is the efficiency (amount of electrical needed) and the rockford works wonders with impedance rise so its just something that I've been thinking about as a whole... and Weight or no weight... my car slow AF lol

Haha heck yeah both of our cars were never fast from the beginning! But yeah man just thought I would throw my personal experience out there for you! And both the amps you are looking at are nice for sure, you have a hard decision on your hands. I've never ran either so I can't help much there.

If you can, try to get more power in there for the Ethos ok. It will be loud with 3500, but it would be louder with 2 3500s.

Well I actually planned to just get the RF T2500bdcp. The problem with going any larger is having to have the electrical to support it... Its the weight more then anything that Is the issue esp considering I'm lowered + I have a CVT transmission which SUCKS btw... I would like to run that much but I may be underpowering them by a couple hundred rms which shouldn't be too bad I dont think... It's my only daily driver, so while I'm trying to have something thats decently loud, I also would like to keep it as efficient as possible all while not putting too much stress on my car weight wise.

Hmmm, yeah weight would be an issue for your particular challenge. You could look into something like an Taramp HD6500, then you would just need a single D3100, with an D3400 under the hood would be playable.

:o you trying to make me beat my car to shit Lmao! I think I wanna stay in the 3.5-4k range lol that's plenty loud for a daily.. I'm not chasing numbers by any means which is another reason I want to choose the RF because of how clean the sound will be.. I know I'm going to be missing a lot of potential in them, but at least I know my equipment well be safe too!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

I wouldnt say you'll be loosing much...the bdcp makes a big difference in how much of a load you put on them...to each his own

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I wouldnt say you'll be loosing much...the bdcp makes a big difference in how much of a load you put on them...to each his own

I 100% agree with you! My 1500 did work on my Sa's! Esp with the Cp technology, it's pushing the subs to their potential up to 4ohm which is crucial considering impedance rise!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Not much of an update.... But I have this one the way:

Screenshot_2014-08-22-12-03-13_zpsd2b3b8

Couldn't pass up on that price BNIB! :ph34r:

As far as the audio, I bought the second set of Hertz this morning, just waiting on the shipping confirmation. I will be starting my door pods on Tues! I have an important function to attend on Sunday and the first day of class starts on Monday, but after then, I will be ripping them babies apart and getting started!!

Later this afternoon I'll be picking up a router and table also for the DEAL of the century!! So all I'll need to do is get me a circle jig and a jigsaw for my upcoming enclosure build and I'll be SET tool wise for my build! Now that I don't have to take my car to the local shop and pay for someone to cut circles (aka Hassle), I'm definitely sealing it off now that I can do everything myself!!

In about a week or two, I'll be ordering ALL of my wires for the build also... The build will start next week and progress will be consistent from here on out!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived