AI James Posted June 28, 2013 Report Posted June 28, 2013 i have 2 DB8000 id sell for 900 plus shipping
Andreetje77 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 This might be something nice as wel,it is someone i know from the Netherlands; http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/ipb/index.php/topic/357473-spl-dynamics-ice3500-vs-massive-audio-d8000-vs-soundmagus-vs3500/
Hardcore RS Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 im using 6 of these in my car yes it uses the same board as SPL dynamics ice 3500 and soundmagus VS3500. we tested them all in 1 car. http://www.talkaudio.co.uk/ipb/index.php/topic/357473-spl-dynamics-ice3500-vs-massive-audio-d8000-vs-soundmagus-vs3500/page-2?hl=%2Bsoundmagus#entry4145769 Massive and soudmagus have a tie first place. spl dynamics did less power. massive is stronger build because the board is shoven into the chassis so it is tightened all around. we had a few soundmagus amps defective(we had 10) because of shaking, nog big deal just the block that holds the board was vibrated away so the board had no support and a few mosfets come off, replaced them and secured the board better and it was ok. Also the massive audio are a lot smaller then the soundmagus, its a pre... but also a con because of the heat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8g8w1JI3XI
Hugh G. Rection Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 Amp does rated power at .5, does get hot, but never turned off into protect. I personally own this amp, and its very impressive considering I've used sundown, and dc. This amp actually puts out more power than the sundown 3500 did. Not saying its better, just put out more power in my setup. I like their micro technology, like how soundigital is starting to do. Enjoy the pics. the Second last pic ( sorry for bluryness ) notice the similarites Camera C6603 Focal Length 4.1mm Aperture f/2.4 Exposure 1/32s ISO 80 and theres alot of differences there too. Owner of BigAss Ports
banginhummer Posted July 1, 2013 Author Report Posted July 1, 2013 if you're located in houston, or close to houston, I can personally bring you to the shop I get mine from. $500 brand new *Hummer H3* HeadUnit Pioneer AVH-X4600BT Mids and Highs 8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm 4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters Amplifiers 1-CT Sounds 125.4 1-CT Sounds 60.4 1-CT Sounds 7000.1 Electrical 3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds 8-XS Power D3100 3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators Subwoofers 4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers (Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)
BuckTussa Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Yup.. damn good amps. I got it for 430 brand new. You talking american dollars man?
Crandis16 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 I witnessed their 4000w amp catch fire with car off (obviously something wrong), just be careful My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
FourRings Posted October 14, 2015 Report Posted October 14, 2015 I wonder if this is similar to the BA7000,I mean really how many Chinese boards are there in this power range stable to .5?If I get a Chance I'll open up one of the ones I have for testing and post a pic
81000D Posted October 17, 2015 Report Posted October 17, 2015 No. I have the ba7000.1 and the board is totally different than this.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.