So Pro, think since we got like a week and few days... gotta get down to details.

Time?

Map?

I will say 1v1 bc ain't no crew crap. It's me vs you. Lol. If others want to spectate, as long as they don't lag it down, i don't care. But soon as there's lag? Yeah... re-making the match or kicking em or somethin.

That's bout my only rules. I'm down for any gun (so have a sniper, have a shotty, have whatever you prefer as I'll use what I prefer). I'm down for whatever. I do think we should have a high score... like not first to 5 kills but first to 50 or something. Let the real victor be shown. Take awhile but, at least neither will be able to say it was luck (unless it's like 50-49 then "your last kill was damn luck" lmfao)

Sheena = pedobear

Ok the rules if you agree.

If we gonna do a 1v1 with a score up to 50 the map should be good ol' hijack. Any big map and i think it would take for ever. Unless you wanna do score lower and do a best out of three on other maps.

Weapons of choice - Anything goes including shot guns. As much as i hate them i do have a class set for it.

Time - Well you LMK when you ready i want to make sure you got your coffee, and energy bars ready for this match. I'll be doing a few jumping jacks.

For spectators - when i think about it it's gonna give our position off. So to make and lag issue fair (if we deside to live stream) both you and me live stream.

Any other add on's?

*EDIT*

AND NO CAMPING!!!!

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Archived