Watch this be the best sounding box build in the world and we don't even know it!

That is a mathematical and mechanical impossibility. No way that box sounds good to a good set of ears.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Woosh woosh there it is chuff a luffa chuff a luffa

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Ok relax its just a box made by 2 kids, I don't have anywhere to buy ring terminals, the box hits lows good, its just a pioneer it's not gonna be the loudest thing ever and I knew that. all I wanted to do was try out making a box. People are so fast to judge.

Watch this be the best sounding box build in the world and we don't even know it!

That is a mathematical and mechanical impossibility. No way that box sounds good to a good day of ears.

Aww come on! It looks like he took at least 30 minutes on the job. At least give him credit for showing us his 200hz sub box!

Com'm guys... Remember your first build? Or did you had a shop did it? I give the OP some prop for trying. Hell my first box don't even come close to it.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db