Sonic Electronix

i would just avoid the fuses all together and run a 4 gauge straight off of the side of that distro. also you might be blowing them because of your choice of wire size all together. small wire =resistance=heat=burning up fuses. you might want to jump up your power line from the battery atleast to 2 gauge.

i got 0 gauge comin 4rm tha batt n then split at the dist block to 2 4gauge to the bass amp (each on a 80A glass fuse) and 1 4gauge on the highs amp

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring

I got no idea why your fuses keep blowing on your distro block, unless your using the same block and fusing for both the amps.

The t10001bd is fused at 150 amps, and if thats not blowing, it leaves me to believe cheap fuses on the distro.

I also think your gain is a bit high on your sub amp, I dont even have mine 1/4 the way up and its still to far up..

I got no idea why your fuses keep blowing on your distro block, unless your using the same block and fusing for both the amps.

The t10001bd is fused at 150 amps, and if thats not blowing, it leaves me to believe cheap fuses on the distro.

I also think your gain is a bit high on your sub amp, I dont even have mine 1/4 the way up and its still to far up..

yea...those were my exact thoughts....either cheap fuses and/or amp gain is too high...

so, u can either switch to some quality fuses (if they arent already), switch distro blocks to see if that helps, or just use a t-block...

i likes me some audio stuff...

aight thanx yall! appreciate dat. ima turn tha gain down n get more fuses n see wht happens... btw the fuses are by streetwires, bought em 4rm mobile one

2006 Altima 2.5

Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit

2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz

Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm

Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms

Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels

Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear

stinger 1/0 wiring