Who All Is Going To Sbn Of 08?

ChevyBoy

well i didnt go back to the show today due to the lack of organstion on iascas part for the competition, and there really wasnt much of vendor support at the show , but there were alot of nice cars out there, i had a great time, other than some dick almost hiting my van and me haveing to threaten to stab his ass lol.... but figured i would spend time with my family down here instead of waste the day in daytona,.... and i also had a great time at the mall was great meeting everyone and hearing some nice ass systems as well

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

A HUGE thank you to mrwigglezdj and 00sdime....Long story short, right as i got to the mall, my compressors on my truck took a shit and it slowly lost pressure until the truck was on the ground and it wasnt going anywhere....well mrwigglez lent me a whole bunch of tools and a jack to get the truck up off the ground and work on it, and then 00sdime, lent me some air from his truck after i went and bought a whole lot of stuff to make it work, sorry guys for not playin mine or anything....it was a bad day....im sure i will see some of you around...but next time the system will most likely be in a different truck...

xa-1.gif

Glad to hear you got it fixed, good thing wiggles has a mobile garage :D And i did not even go back to the show today either

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

I just got home and I have to say it was a pleasure meeting everyone...I'm sorry about gettting the cops called on us at the mall :lol: even if it wasn't even turned all the way up.

Wes, I am glad you made it home alright...even tho we were the only ones having problems... who needs reliable when you have a minitruck, right?... :lol: :lol:

Brandon, I cant thank you enough....just to let everyone know...he pulled his ONLY external voltage regulator off his truck and was willing to help me out when my alts were on the fritz..luckily we got everything worked out and I didn't need it...but thank you a million times over.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I just got home and I have to say it was a pleasure meeting everyone...I'm sorry about gettting the cops called on us at the mall :lol: even if it wasn't even turned all the way up.

Wes, I am glad you made it home alright...even tho we were the only ones having problems... who needs reliable when you have a minitruck, right?... :lol: :lol:

Brandon, I cant thank you enough....just to let everyone know...he pulled his ONLY external voltage regulator off his truck and was willing to help me out when my alts were on the fritz..luckily we got everything worked out and I didn't need it...but thank you a million times over.

Posted Image

:lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

was good meeting the few of you guys that came up to me.... sorry about the van im still kinda pissed but part of the problem was it was droping to 8volts with the 20 batts so we have to come up with something and teh amp is still turned down im pissed.. buut owell we got the other van done and it did a 157 bass race we played with it in the parking lot but it kept skippin

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

bro your truck wangs like a mofo... hopefully i get a build of my own done soon and i leave other ppls builds to them... ill show you what 6x9s can really do lmao

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel