I didnt know if I should post this here or in the music section I may do a repost there

So a while back I found these tracks by Ephixa. If you played this game as much as I did then these will bring a smile to your face hearing them with some real bass! Thought I would share um with you guys. I have not heard them on anything bigger than 12" woofers but they sound like they got some low's in there would love to hear them on something bigger :D

Good tracks in favorite order

1. Lost woods.(spent so much damn time back there it's not even cool lol!)

2. Song of storms(I want to hear this on a loud low tuned system so bad!)

3. Gurudo valley(Just brought back lost of memories)

4. Dragons roost

You can listen to them here from his website and buy them directly from him if you actually want to for the best quality purposes or you can find them on youtube and download them how ever you want but let me know what you think!

I just want to hear thoughts/memories on the game and how these tracks sound on your system...fyi like all songs this is going to sound a shit ton better on an actual system than through your headphones or whatever so give it a try!

Edited by slc123

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

geurdo valley is the best imo. I bought that album when it cam out last year or whenever. But yeah, Gerudo valley will tear some ish up.

geurdo valley is the best imo. I bought that album when it cam out last year or whenever. But yeah, Gerudo valley will tear some ish up.

Yeah for sure, I also have had these for over a year when I first saw it I was like sweet Ill have to check these out when I listened to them on my computer, threw them on my system and was just laughing forever at the bass drops!

My 03' sierra crew cab Here build in progress

Yeah I downloaded Lost Woods years ago. I have another one, its the dubstep version of the main Zelda theme but I can't find it on YouTube. It was actually funny driving around my city with Lost Woods slapping hella hard LMFAO

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Here is a link to the Nostalgia beat on the Zelda theme. I think this one drops super hard.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz