Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help designing and tuning box for Yukon


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm ordering 2 12" hdc3 subs and need help with box design and tuning for my Yukon will be powered by a single soundqubed 2200 watt amp and I want my enclosure to be for daily driver usage I play music ranging from rock to country and dubstep to rap I want to build a wood enclosure and it to be ported not vented so please help and ps if u look on the soundqubed site for specs it only gives the specs for the aluminum coil subs not the copper cool ones please help

Posted

5cf @ 38hz

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

i would love to get the designs for a ported box with specs at the best tuning for the range of music i listen to. and since im a noob please be specific in instructions and measurements i would love the actual blueprints to be posted with it and info on how to tune it. will post pictures of build as i build my box as soon as i get specs and design thanks in advance and keep in mind this is daily driver and not straight up spl use

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 931 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...