Second Skin Audio

Budget two 12" subwoofers.

evo90

^^^ not always true. Xmax, box, wattage, car its in...many different things than just cone area.

BTW, it's a Skar ZVX 15.

Exactly but i dont think so that single ZVX 15 will be better than two beefy 12"s .

^^^ not always true. Xmax, box, wattage, car its in...many different things than just cone area.

BTW, it's a Skar ZVX 15.

Since Xmax only plays a role if you can use it... Having a sub with 16mm xmax vs a 32mm xmax while you can only use 14mm of it because of box/power is pretty pointless.

@OP: Sa 12s are my go-to sub for that price range. They are very forgiving when it comes to the box you put them in and are a competent sub for the price.

BTW, it's a Skar ZVX 15.

Since Xmax only plays a role if you can use it... Having a sub with 16mm xmax vs a 32mm xmax while you can only use 14mm of it because of box/power is pretty pointless.

@OP: Sa 12s are my go-to sub for that price range. They are very forgiving when it comes to the box you put them in and are a competent sub for the price.

Oky!!

Just FYI get dual 2 ohm coils and wire them to a final load of 2 ohms. I think your amp at 1 ohm may be a wee bit much for SAs.

Not sure I've never had any experience with them. I wouldn't believe that 3000 watt rating for a minute though. Maybe 1500 seeing as I doubt there is any cooling in the motor

that was around my budget and I went with the xfl's, each pair is on a crescendo bc3500 at 1 ohm and I beat on them daily and they haven't got stinky yet. Only downside to the sa's is the 2.5" coil when the xfl's and lethal injection's are in the same price range and have a 3" coil

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived