Second Skin Audio

Budget two 12" subwoofers.

evo90

have any good euro brands in ireland? like b2 or sp audio?

No.

But b2 audio is in Danich - shipping is not bad 50$ per subwoofer, but subwoofer prices stil expensive. And sundownaudio is in Italy also not bad prices and shipping same as USA only euro.

^^^ not always true. Xmax, box, wattage, car its in...many different things than just cone area.

BTW, it's a Skar ZVX 15.

Since Xmax only plays a role if you can use it... Having a sub with 16mm xmax vs a 32mm xmax while you can only use 14mm of it because of box/power is pretty pointless.

@OP: Sa 12s are my go-to sub for that price range. They are very forgiving when it comes to the box you put them in and are a competent sub for the price.

but you still proved my point. I did say NOT ALWAYS TRUE. ;)

It isn't about giving false information, but letting him know it isn't always 'just' cone area. Plus, everyone knows you will buy what ever, have it for a few months, then sell it for purpose of 'upgrading'.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

^^^ not always true. Xmax, box, wattage, car its in...many different things than just cone area.

BTW, it's a Skar ZVX 15.

Since Xmax only plays a role if you can use it... Having a sub with 16mm xmax vs a 32mm xmax while you can only use 14mm of it because of box/power is pretty pointless.

@OP: Sa 12s are my go-to sub for that price range. They are very forgiving when it comes to the box you put them in and are a competent sub for the price.

but you still proved my point. I did say NOT ALWAYS TRUE. ;)

It isn't about giving false information, but letting him know it isn't always 'just' cone area. Plus, everyone knows you will buy what ever, have it for a few months, then sell it for purpose of 'upgrading'.

I understand a cone area are not always general, But i dont want believe -example one sa 15" sub can beat harder than two sa 12" subwooders...(same electric system).....

2 12a has more cone area, more motor force, and more power handling. I'd be very surprised if the single sa15 was louder than the 2 sa 12s

that was around my budget and I went with the xfl's, each pair is on a crescendo bc3500 at 1 ohm and I beat on them daily and they haven't got stinky yet. Only downside to the sa's is the 2.5" coil when the xfl's and lethal injection's are in the same price range and have a 3" coil

this

id rather take 2 3 inch coils with the power you have than 2.5s

yes sa's have been proven to take power but my lethal injections loved 800rms and wanted more

and i had 4 15s in a little under 15 cubes after displacement.. and they still took over rated..

cheaper than sa's too :P

pm me and i can get you a discount code for the lethal injections

and im sure bighoss knows the code for the xfls :D

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Couple things:

1. Why do you care if it's a 2.5" coil vs a 3"? I'd take a 2.5" with cooling over a cheap 3" coil in a poorly designed motor any day.

lulz wut?

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I too would much rather take a 3" coiled sub built to order and handle 1000W RMS, over a 2.5" coil rated at 600W. I'm not AT ALL a Sundown hater, but I'm gonna bet dollars to donuts that the Fi will sound MUCH more musical doing its job than the SA.

This all doesn't matter that much, because OP has to have a shipping friendly, or dealer access in the UK :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Couple things:

1. Why do you care if it's a 2.5" coil vs a 3"? I'd take a 2.5" with cooling over a cheap 3" coil in a poorly designed motor any day.

lulz wut?

Lulz wut what? What am I missing?

Archived