Second Skin Audio

Budget two 12" subwoofers.

evo90

Couple things:

1. Why do you care if it's a 2.5" coil vs a 3"? I'd take a 2.5" with cooling over a cheap 3" coil in a poorly designed motor any day.

lulz wut?

Lulz wut what? What am I missing?

what motor was poorly designed or had bad cooling?

how are Sa's assembled again?

where are they assembled?

id prefer to get a 3 inch coil hand built in america sub than a Chinese built sub with a 2.5 inch coil with a logo on it...

let alone price wise you get a "better" sub with more of what the op wants for cheaper (dunno in his case since he is out of the US)

im not gonna knock the sa since i had a 15 and was one of my favorite subs.. but id choose the lethal injection over it any day of the week for daily beating

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I am referring to the Lanzar opti 1233 OP suggested on the first page.

Quite frankly I don't care where it's built as long as it's a quality product. Where do you think most amplifiers come from? I don't care if it's made in Uganda, to be honest. If it's good, it's good. No matter the brand or where it's made.

Sundown has proven to be a quality product. Not just a logo. I ran my BC3500 on a single SA-12 at 2 ohms with no problems. Couldn't play it full tilt for a whole song but it took the power surprisingly well.

And just FYI, that Lanzar sub, even though it's a "3 inch" coil it's just a tiny bit smaller than 3", so you can't recone it. You have to get a whole new sub. Since OP is overseas, that extra shipping cost is something to consider.

And I'm pretty sure I read OP saying something about the shipping prices on Fi being too expensive for him? Not sure if IA is any better but it's worth looking into.

Edit: Not sure what happened with the font size lol

Check into digital designs and see how affordable they might be for you over there, not sure on what the cost for them might be but it is worth a shot at something that will take a serious beating like no other.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Quite frankly I don't care where it's built as long as it's a quality product. Where do you think most amplifiers come from? I don't care if it's made in Uganda, to be honest. If it's good, it's good. No matter the brand or where it's made.

Sundown has proven to be a quality product. Not just a logo. I ran my BC3500 on a single SA-12 at 2 ohms with no problems. Couldn't play it full tilt for a whole song but it took the power surprisingly well.

And just FYI, that Lanzar sub, even though it's a "3 inch" coil it's just a tiny bit smaller than 3", so you can't recone it. You have to get a whole new sub. Since OP is overseas, that extra shipping cost is something to consider.

And I'm pretty sure I read OP saying something about the shipping prices on Fi being too expensive for him? Not sure if IA is any better but it's worth looking into.

I just sent a message fixmyspeaker about Lanzar opti 1233 recone kit ....

Check into digital designs and see how affordable they might be for you over there, not sure on what the cost for them might be but it is worth a shot at something that will take a serious beating like no other.

Right, no problem!!!

If sundown has not bad shipping rates as there more local then the USA is, look at a single x or zv315

The x comes in just under and z just over

What brands are available local to you, as I know shipping is a killer, living outside of the usa.

If sundown has not bad shipping rates as there more local then the USA is, look at a single x or zv315

The x comes in just under and z just over

What brands are available local to you, as I know shipping is a killer, living outside of the usa.

oky, but i want do two 12" subs.

Edit: Not sure what happened with the font size lol

Answer about Lanzar 1233 recone or recone kit.

I get answer form fixmyspkeaker.com The Lanzar Opti 1233D uses a voice coil size of 2.9", which is smaller than the standard size of a voice coil in a subwoofer of this category. These subs also have a very small magnetic gap, allowing only the use of a very thin voice coil.

And talking about Rms thermal power handling - 1500 watt rms.

Archived