I'm in a conflict, I'm now thinking PS4 is the better option for me money wise. This may actually help some other people on here who aren't sure either.

1. XBOX One is $500...add in $60 for Live...total is $560

2. PS4 is $400....add in $50 for PS Plus....total is $450 (Playstation Plus is now required for multiplayer)

So I save $110...except here is the thing:

If I keep my XBL Gold subscription so I can play all my games own now still it will only be a savings of $50. Then I have to weigh the fact of, will I even really want to keep playing those games like Black Ops 2 & BF3 when I can play COD: Ghosts & BF4 & GTA 5 on PS4 with next gen graphics? Also how many of my current XBL friends will even be playing them is another thing I need to consider.

They will continue to make 360 games until 2015 so I could also just wait and buy either an XBOX One or PS4 then, but like above how many of my current friends will be playing the games still and I need to figure out if any of them are jumping ship to PS4 and how many of them.

Another cost I need to think about, either way I'm going to need a new headset. XBOX changed their mic port so my current X12's won't work for it and X12 won't work with Playstation. So that's another at least $50, which is the $50 I save if I keep my XBL Gold.

Also, its gonna suck getting used to the PS controller again. I've only played PS3 maybe 2 or 3 times. I had a Playstation & PS2 before, hell I played my PS2 up until 2009 when I got my 360!

For you current PSN people out there, what is the online community like? Even better if any of you have both 360 & PS3 so you can compare.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I say we boycott them both and dont buy either. If this is next gen stuff then I don't want it. At least sony is going to let you play used games.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

That's true but I never really played used games honestly. I think the only used game I have is NFS: HP and I don't even really play it lol.

Another thing I just thought of, if I were to wait til 2015 and still buy 360 I'd be wasting money since I would need a new console a year later and those 360 games would be useless essentially.

BF4 PS4 bundle is $460 from Gamestop. That would be the one for me.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

too early to tell. wait a few months after release. i mean, how many people bought a 360 on launch and power supply issues? YAY MICROSOFT right? that's what i'm doing. just cause it's comin out don't mean anything. why not continue playing your 360, let the subscription run out and then decide? don't think all these games are coming out on 360? guarentee most of your friends will have it on 360 as well.

Sheena = pedobear

it's a tough call. I talk to a lot of my friends around town and ps4 seems like the way to go. lots of them owned 360's and I was like the only person that wasnt playing with them. for the few that is staying with xbox is for games like forza, halo ect.

the psn community I think is pretty much like xbox. young shit talkers, trolls, noobs, and the hand full of cool people that actually loves playing the game.

when In doubt flip a quarter, or play the lotto and hope you win to buy both.

for me I'm locked in for Ps4

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Yeah I was planning on doing that Wasted, still might wait til after the new year. I'm lucky and didn't get my XBOX til 2009 so its be almost flaw free, although its been freezing randomly while playing BO2 the past couple of months but oh well, hopefully it holds up for a lot longer. I forget when I started my yearly subscription, will have to look into that. I know quite a bit of them will still be playing 360 games but like I said in my 2nd post, those games I buy for 360 instead of PS4 will be useless when I go to upgrade my console in 2015 when they stop making 360 games, when I could already have them for PS4 and continue playing them into 2015. You know what I mean?

@Pro, yeah most my buddies had XBOX so that's what I went with of course. Now I need to talk to the ones I mostly play with and see what they are planning on doing. Good to know the community is pretty much the same. I've met about 5 chick gamers on XBOX over the past month that are chill as fuck to play with haha. Hopefully PS has some of them if I make the switch.

I don't really play any XBOX exclusives like Halo and what not. God of War though has always been a game I've wanted to try. Also, the whole kinect & internet always on is a privacy concern. This is the video that really got me thinking right now:

2015 Mazda 6

I haven't heard much talk about it so just throwing this out there... you guys know that specs don't mean anything right? I mean, say Sony put out even better console than that... absolutely crushing microsoft's. doesn't really matter if sony is being a dick. Like what happened with ps3? Sony limited the developers and therefore everyone went to microsoft.

I've heard just a little talk, not much, just a little, where sony's changing their ways. Ok, cool. Well, til it's true? We actually see that? In a sense, specs and such? Don't matter. I mean, look at the blockbuster exclusives ps3 had. not many. There was uncharted. There was a few others. But then compare that to xbox. So also, keep that in mind. Specs mean NOTHING if nothing is being made for it. That's like having a Tesla. Cool, great, but if you're not near any charging stations or dealerships? No support for it? Why bother? So PS4 can be dream machine. Cool. What if developers don't come? Don't make games for ps4? Instead it's the same ole routine... make it for xbox and port to ps... then only benefit really is you can play used games?

Just some food for thought

Sheena = pedobear

And Bay, I know you say this that you want to keep playin games til 2015 and beyond... but you won't. Be honest, how many games did you still play when the next console came out and you got it? None. I mean, I had a ps2 and got a ps3. Know how many hours of ps2 games I played on ps3? (I got backwards compatible console). About 10 minutes worth. Graphics were horrible, was having fun on ps3. ps2 died for me. never looked back.

So whether you do ps4 or xbox? whenever you get the new console... the old one? dead. Very few people go and play old system games. There are a few, yes, but not many. So like this ghosts from cod... dk if you'll get. don't matter what console, you probably won't play. ect ect...

Sheena = pedobear

well remember now ps4 got bungie, and they did open to indie game developers now. from the press conference yesterday it looks like some sick indie games will be out too

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

idk what bungie is. I missed the conference. I was busy... with... well, idk exactly lol. But damn am i tired from it, whatever i did.

But that's why I threw that out there. Sony saying they've changed their ways. Ok, I see a few games comin out that look nice. Not sure if ps4 exclusives or not (don't remember names) but, maybe they have changed. But til there's proof? Like how Resistance was a badass game? And only for ps3? And there's many of exclusives and such? All talk. Let me see gta become an exclusive. Let me see ff become exclusive. Let me see all these games that made Sony....Sony... become exclusive and also get more. Like I really wanted to play Fable. Think the closest ps3 got to it was uncharted. Literally. And the 2 are NOTHING alike. But that was basically Sony's closest to Fable.

Sheena = pedobear