Loudest in the world? The incredible subwoofer Enclosure < If you have not seen, watch this!

well bad news guys, i went to mount the HDC3 12 in it and it collapsed the box, i knew I should have used duct tape

kms7.jpg

Pffffft........minor design flaw......... If you brace the sides with chop sticks I bet it would hold.......

Chopsticks won't cut it, bendy straws should do the trick

Are you literally fucking insane? Bendy straws would over-brace the box due to their immeasurable tensile and shear strength, causing it to start a nuclear fission reaction and eventually it would give purple so much radiation poisoning he would morph into a male medusa form! Then it would eventually melt down due to bass disruption and cause a nuclear explosion in his car, decimating his entire system! Chopsticks would most certainly be better..........

Shit you're right, just did the math and it was the exact formula used to create the nuclear fusion reaction in the bombs used on Japan during WWII. Scratch my idea

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

well bad news guys, i went to mount the HDC3 12 in it and it collapsed the box, i knew I should have used duct tape

Pffffft........minor design flaw......... If you brace the sides with chop sticks I bet it would hold.......

Are you literally fucking insane? Bendy straws would over-brace the box due to their immeasurable tensile and shear strength, causing it to start a nuclear fission reaction and eventually it would give purple so much radiation poisoning he would morph into a male medusa form! Then it would eventually melt down due to bass disruption and cause a nuclear explosion in his car, decimating his entire system! Chopsticks would most certainly be better..........
Shit you're right, just did the math and it was the exact formula used to create the nuclear fusion reaction in the bombs used on Japan during WWII. Scratch my idea

I know, I have the exact same .pdf forms they were using during the Manhattan project that they got off of google. I've read that if they had used the bing search instead, they would not have gotten the correct nuclear fission reaction .pdf forms........

As I was reading through, I sat that the fat man was actually just a cardboard box braced with 21 bendy-straws, (1 bendy straw per kilton) and the outer metal shell was just to hold the pressure in while it descended over Japan.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I know, I have the exact same .pdf forms they were using during the Manhattan project that they got off of google. I've read that if they had used the bing search instead, they would not have gotten the correct nuclear fission reaction .pdf forms........

As I was reading through, I sat that the fat man was actually just a cardboard box braced with 21 bendy-straws, (1 bendy straw per kilton) and the outer metal shell was just to hold the pressure in while it descended over Japan.

In case you were wondering.....

6aab80b.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

LO-FUCKING-L

you guys are too damn funny......

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

In case you were wondering.....

6aab80b.jpg

mindblown_zps27e2ab32.gif

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Im laughign wayyy too hard right now at all of this

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

This is one funny thread. How about using a double cardboard box for bracing? Or is that too pimp my ride ish? :-)

Dear Lord, I thought SLAYER had a dangerous idea, but you've just won yourself the lifetime award for "Absolutely-fuckin'-crazy Ideas". If purple was to use a second cardboard box, it would be the ultimate disaster of life. Not only, put the box be over-braced, it would be so over-braced causing itself to go into a pandemic state, due to the fact that neither box can decide which is the real original box, which given enough time, would cause it to spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium, which is the state of maximum entropy. But since the box is encasing a subwoofer AND an amplifier, both giving of an electrical and magnetic field, it would clash with the dual-cardboard box since a known configuration of classical fields has zero entropy: there is nothing random about electric and magnetic fields, or gravitational waves.

With the clash of these two givens, the outcome is obvious............................the clash of these two polar opposites would ensue the worst fear of mankind, a singularity.

If you are not familiar a singularity is the center of a black hole. And at the center of a black hole spacetime has infinite curvature and matter is crushed to infinite density under the pull of infinite gravity. At a singularity, space and time cease to exist as we know them.

So you see, if he were to reconstruct using 2 cardboard boxes, purple would surely ensue the total destruction of all of mankind forever-more. I don't know what this thread would do without my knowledge, you guys would seriously be like so fucked.

I missed Alan.

Archived