The mom is a fat chick, she would have snapped both ankles on the 15ft drop into the enclosure.

Even If she didn't she wouldn't have been running anywhere.

then why didnt she snap that gate when she was on the other side telling the kid everything was okay?

Edited by Miguels

Meh....... really we could do with out a lot of the kids running around these days. Stick em all in the gorilla pen. lol.

that only gets gorillas killed.. true fact

maybe we would throw stupid parents in a snake pit

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

The mom is a fat chick, she would have snapped both ankles on the 15ft drop into the enclosure.

then why didnt she snap that gate when she was on the other said telling the kid everything was okay?

1. There was no food on the other side of it.

2. That would require actual effort.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

then why didnt she snap that gate when she was on the other said telling the kid everything was okay?

1. There was no food on the other side of it.

2. That would require actual effort.

maybe there wasnt enough room for 2 gorillas?

I'm putting hands on that gorilla, lol. For real though I'm mostly joking except for the fact that I'd jump in. there is no way my natural instinct as a father would let me sit there quite possibly watch something brutally beat my child

you'd have to be a dumbass first to let your kid fall in a gorilla cage.. if youre that dumb then you will be just like that stupid bitch behind the gate yelling "dont worry baby, your dad is here" and your kid will be like where the fuck where you 2 minutes ago lol

I literally Lol'd