It's just as sexist to vote for a candidate BECAUSE she is a woman. Can't call it only one way.

Just like it's racist to vote for Obama because he was black. Totally takes away from what the candidates stand for and issues that they champion. Why in the fuck do we put so much emphasis on the things about a candidate that you cant choose or change like sex or skin color rather than their ability to lead our country I'll never figure out.

Can't make men and women equal with sexism and you can't make races equal with racism.

How does it make a white guy racist for voting for a black president? LOL

If being black was a consideration you had to vote for him, then technically that's racist. I guess the consensus is that it's only racism if there's something apparently negative involved in your decisions, however, that's not necessarily true.

My whole point is that racism isn't a one way street. People say they want to rid the world of racism, but don't find any problem using racism in a supposedly positive sense.

The evidence here that sexism is being used to get Hillary elected is the fact that there's a monumental amount of evidence against her that she should be serving a few hundred consecutive life sentences, but here she is running for president. Maybe not the only thing keeping her out of jail, but definitely one of them. The left needs someone powerful to carry on their agenda.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Take for instance Affirmative Action. Forget how many people actually applied for the job, you have to use race as a deciding factor to hire someone. To keep your numbers up, you have to choose an underqualified Indian guy over the white guy with 10 years experience. It's makes your company look good to liberals, but isn't the best for your bottom line since you didn't get the most qualified person for the job.

Sadly, the left has so many policies meant to keep minorities "poor", so fewer of them lift themselves up to greater opportunity. Food Stamps, welfare, obamacare, and obamaphones don't make anyone more prosperous. It keeps them poor. But I digress.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

It's just as sexist to vote for a candidate BECAUSE she is a woman. Can't call it only one way.

Just like it's racist to vote for Obama because he was black. Totally takes away from what the candidates stand for and issues that they champion. Why in the fuck do we put so much emphasis on the things about a candidate that you cant choose or change like sex or skin color rather than their ability to lead our country I'll never figure out.

Can't make men and women equal with sexism and you can't make races equal with racism.

How does it make a white guy racist for voting for a black president? LOL

If being black was a consideration you had to vote for him, then technically that's racist. I guess the consensus is that it's only racism if there's something apparently negative involved in your decisions, however, that's not necessarily true.

My whole point is that racism isn't a one way street. People say they want to rid the world of racism, but don't find any problem using racism in a supposedly positive sense.

The evidence here that sexism is being used to get Hillary elected is the fact that there's a monumental amount of evidence against her that she should be serving a few hundred consecutive life sentences, but here she is running for president. Maybe not the only thing keeping her out of jail, but definitely one of them. The left needs someone powerful to carry on their agenda.

I think reading this gave me cancer,

Thanks obama.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.