1999 Chevrolet Blazer - Stereo Integrity, Ground Zero, Soundstream

Got the first baffle on. You'll also notice I added more bracing to the bottom. I looked at my last picture and went "how could I forget to brace the largest face?"

B6267F63-6206-48B7-85C9-E96DFFDBCB37_zps

Then the top baffle. Screwed from bottom. No visible screws on this, so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go ahead with full stain.

FF63C1F3-B634-49AF-9CFA-990E0F42F6D3_zps

Had some Acousta-Stuf laying around, and also picked up the fiberglass. Don't know how much it is, but I'm gonna toss it in and see what happens.

93EE62EA-0A02-4F8A-87D5-93DD1AE6A765_zps

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

LST? Can't travel outside of the city at this point basically though unfortunately. She's had some trouble lately and I have zero faith she'll get me there or back.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

LST? Can't travel outside of the city at this point basically though unfortunately. She's had some trouble lately and I have zero faith she'll get me there or back.

Conroe. Bummer, I'd trailer it for you if I was close butttt yeah, not close at all.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

Conroe. Bummer, I'd trailer it for you if I was close butttt yeah, not close at all.

Appreciate it bro, but it's not worth trailering lol. Plus, it's really far.

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

Lone Star Throwdown? I'll be there. I hope my interior is done by then. I'm debating re-doing my wall before then since it was always a "temp" setup but I'm not sure yet.

Thread jacking over.

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

2,500 Watts of Highs/Mids

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

Quad alt setup Rebuilt 250amp and 3 370s

Interior work by Lone Star Auto Works

The Build Log

Like Loud Bass? Click Here!

On 12/5/2014 at 8:06 PM, juan777 said:

See yall there, I'll be the drunk Mexican with aviators on.

On 12/6/2014 at 10:32 PM, boom50cal said:

I did see Juan LMFAO! He REALLY WAS the drunk mexican with Aviators on!

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

Lone Star Throwdown? I'll be there. I hope my interior is done by then. I'm debating re-doing my wall before then since it was always a "temp" setup but I'm not sure yet.

Thread jacking over.

I'm wearing aviators at LST. Just for you.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

Thread jacking over.

Lol. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT steal my signature look asshole! It's all I have left. :lol:

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

The Build Log

hmm.

Interesting.

Bringing it to LST?

Thread jacking over.

When is it?

10308360_960886747274115_198764056550526

The L@zy Hoe

2005 Chevy Tahoe

4 10 midrange

4 6.5 midwoofers

4 Tweeters

6 Supertweeters

2 Lithium 80AH Batteries

24K Watts

4 Custom 18s

The Build Log

Archived