memphis_finest1 Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 The rims that you did want did you try superbuytires.com ? yea i know its too late now but......... ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
Chicken Posted February 22, 2008 Author Report Posted February 22, 2008 I would say 9-11k with nice tires. Are you going to do a brake upgrade too? Big rims looks silly with nothing behind them Gonna have to now you can see the caliper... Click Below For My Myspace
kingsuv Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 How about a six door? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Chicken Posted February 22, 2008 Author Report Posted February 22, 2008 How about a six door? Hell ya.. I wanna learn how to do photoshop what program do i buy? Click Below For My Myspace
Stephen Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 Hell ya.. I wanna learn how to do photoshop what program do i buy? um photoshop http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/fa.../?promoid=BPDEK here is a good site for tutorials too http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/ you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
BassJunkie Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 Hell ya.. I wanna learn how to do photoshop what program do i buy? You need Adobe Photoshop. CS3 is their newest one out, I personally use Photoshop CS. http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/index.html It will set you back quite a bit, but you can download the trial for 30 days and see how you like it. 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Chicken Posted February 22, 2008 Author Report Posted February 22, 2008 um photoshop http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/fa.../?promoid=BPDEK here is a good site for tutorials too http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/ Do i get Adobe Photoshop CS3 or Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended? Click Below For My Myspace
PaulO2288 Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 Im clueless to photoshop just like I am Sketchup
kingsuv Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 Hell ya.. I wanna learn how to do photoshop what program do i buy? I tried it in Photoshop.... I failed, so I did it in Paint Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
PaulO2288 Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 Pretty sure I am the best photoshopper around. You'd be forgiven to be tricked into believing this is a real picture but there are a few slight things that give it away! I added the mustard and mayonnaise for that Bay Area look ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.