Come to Mississippi.

Not only are we not making anti gun and ammo laws, we encourage legal and responsible gun ownership. As long as your weapon is on your hip, car seat, or otherwise openly displayed, you can carry a gun most places without any special permits. You never see anyone doing it, but you can. As long as a business doesn't have a sign openly showing against weapons, you can carry a firearm. You can't in a church building, but you can if you have an enhanced conceal carry. ...and they aren't hard to get as long as you are an upstanding citizen.

CA needs to get right. My issue is that they keep jacking everything up and then other states follow their screwed up lead. ...that and people are leaving in droves and bringing their screwed up politics with them. ...just look at what has and is happening to Nevada. The gun laws and politics are going to crap there too IMO.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Learn how to reload..go to NV if you have to to buy stuff you need..powder bullets etc. I do it all the time when I need good wood stain and other hippie banned shit here in Cali...liberals suck fat ass...cant say too much since my dads side of the family all has their heads up their ass and believe guns are not necessary...maybe not when you live at the beach..but people who live in not rich areas have to deal with some ghetto shit and I would not feel safe without my gun...if they get rid of them all together o will leave permanently. Fuck Cali...nice beaches good weather FUCKING stupid state gov..retarded citizens

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Cali ny ct and nj are all trying to one up each other. All led by bloomberg

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^ WHAT?

What happens if he accidentally falls down the stairs, breaks his arms and legs and then rolls into the pool where he drowns? ...how unfortunate.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived