Well isn't this some BS. Guess I won't be going shooting anytime soon. Not only can you not find ammo now, but this puts the ammo prices out of my price range. Thanks CA for making it harder for legal gun owners from protecting themselves.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/06/17/california-senate-passes-bill-requiring-permit-to-buy-ammo/

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

California has always sucked with gun laws. This doesnt surprise me at all.

That sucks though its very stupid to make it harder for law abiding citizens to purchase and own anything worth while when it comes to defending themselves and other innocent people but the law breakers will get their guns and ammo cheaper and easier. Ass backwards state.

Yeah man I posted a link to a different article in the shoot the breeze thread. That shit sucks for you guys. Hell just send me some cash Ill send you some ammo when you need to buy LOL I have it good in NM

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Gun laws are not the only reason people is leaving California.. Many businesses are leaving due to high taxes. I have a friend that works for jb hunt and he says there has been multiple companies closing accounts due to moving out of state. This state seems to be run by Fidel Castro or Saddam Husein. They are taxing us loke crazy on every chance they get.. California is even trying to tax us for being overweight lol

God damn that's bs... I remember someone saying they wanted to make bullets $1000 a pop so no one could by them but don't take away guns...that's just sick...I hope this gun ban bullshit blows over sooner then later

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

California:

Because fuck you, that's why.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

God damn that's bs... I remember someone saying they wanted to make bullets $1000 a pop so no one could by them but don't take away guns...that's just sick...I hope this gun ban bullshit blows over sooner then later

since they cant touch our second amendment they are trying to.take the ammo. If you cant get ammo you cant shoot it. California has banned a few rounds already

There is two sides about this, people wanting more gun control and the polticans who are doing the work. I blame both sides. With the way things are going in california, the rich are the only ones going to live here.

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Well isn't this some BS. Guess I won't be going shooting anytime soon. Not only can you not find ammo now, but this puts the ammo prices out of my price range. Thanks CA for making it harder for legal gun owners from protecting themselves.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2013/06/17/california-senate-passes-bill-requiring-permit-to-buy-ammo/

Why you think gov wants no more copper pennies melt down reload

Archived