Will this spider's leads really handle 3500W rms? AND How to cleanly solder 3 tinsel leads to a voice coil lead?!?!?!

So I need to figure out the internal wiring for this ahead of time, and so far I've seen that pre-stitched spiders are expensive AF, and they don't seem to have very much power handling without stacking multiple layers. I found a spider that CLAIMS it can handle 3500W rms, but I'm very suspicious of that claim...........who do you guys think:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140874699684?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Also, if that spider doesn't work and I end up having to buy all the tinsel leads and doing all that, what is the best way to solder them to the voice coil leads? It seems to me like it would be a mess trying to cleanly solder them all together? Or is there some magic way I'm unaware of? I would imagine I would need at least 3 leads per voice coil wire. It's flat aluminum so it's a little thicker than round copper but still, thin compared to 3 tinsel leads............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

bump, somebody must have an idea.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Get a spider pack from psi

I'm look to save costs at any chance, and it doesn't include the spider either! It would cost me $70 just to get 1 spider.....but if that's the best bet I guess it's better than cutting corners...

But I still need some help for properly soldering the quad leads to that thin voice coil lead wire??? any help??

I missed Alan.

Yeah good luck getting a hold of them. I'm at 9 days and counting since my last response, which was wrong measurements at that!

Edit: grammar

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Yeah good luck getting a hold of them. I'm at 9 days and counting since my last response, which was wrong measurements at that!

Well they aren't great at updating or communication the deal with orders, but they seem to have quality stuff....

I missed Alan.

Well they aren't great at updating or communication the deal with orders, but they seem to have quality stuff....

Right, agreed. The problem is communication, but they really did give me the wrong measurements.

Not calling them out, I'm sure it was an easy mistake, and no harm was done, but it happened.

But the real problem is the lack of communication.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I'm pretty sure david is the only guy at psi, that's why the wait is so long. When I got my recones it was around a month and a half from the time I first pmed him to the time my subs were done. Well worth the wait though.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived