1987 Buick Wagon 4 Mmats Jugg 18s Four 4ks

I'm should be ordering two SQ HDC 4.0 18s this friday and then im going to wall that right behind the second row of seats.

Outgrow the OA's? I don't think it'll take me long with mine either.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I'm should be ordering two SQ HDC 4.0 18s this friday and then im going to wall that right behind the second row of seats.

No lol, I love my OA's but i cant wall 4 15's because of height, but I can do 2 18's no problem.

No lol, I love my OA's but i cant wall 4 15's because of height, but I can do 2 18's no problem.

Perhaps make a 4th order BP on those 15's and make a giant port firing forward right behind your head ;)

Perhaps make a 4th order BP on those 15's and make a giant port firing forward right behind your head ;)

Naa, this is the my party wagon, second row seats is a must.

• 1 month later...

I know I havnt been off here for awhile, BUT im dropping the wagon off to get a 4th order for 8 Obsidian 15's. Its going to be ran off both 2ks at .5 for now until i find one big amp to run them on. Also got a D3100 for my front battery. Heres a pic of my 6 Crossfire C5 4" speakers :D
Will try and keep this updated as much as possible.
1235278_10201290450561842_2046404219_n.j

Archived