pioneer 80-prs

That could be the cause of many things. Bad grounds, bad RCA's. Even a bad remote wire. You should get a dd1 or a o scope on your head unit to figure out the highest point of distortion.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

THANKS DONT HAVE A DD1 BUT SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVICE I THINK IM JUST GOINT TO TRY A ALPINE THEY MIGHT JUST HAVE A LITTLE BETTER SOUND IM NOT A CAR AUDIO EXPERT JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LOOK TO PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD AT IT I HAVE GOTTEN A LOT OFF OF THIS FORUM BUT DONT LIKE CRITICISM ESPECIALLY IF ITS NOT WARANTED NO ONE IS PERFECT AND THIS WORLD ISNT NEITHER.

Please turn off your caps lock. Also, please don't talk like an e-thug. When you say things like "i'd rather walk over you than roll with you" all i see is some 15 year old wearing three button up shirts with all his collars popped and his pants around his ankles.

Also, check the NW/STD switch under the sleeve on your headunit. You want it in STD mode. I would make sure after you select that mode to push the reset button behind the faceplate

Now, go back into Network 1 and pick MidHPF then go to network 2 and see what it is. Same thing for the rest; midLPF, HighHPF.

Also, you might just be used to running your mids off an amp, and now are on the headunit power. Even though this is an awesome headunit. it is still only like 12 watts per channel at best.

edit:

spelling

You try and walk over my ass, please. I will destroy you little boy.

ROFL

You never know, he might actually be a badass. You sound just like he does when you say that stuff. I could say more but it wouldn't be very cool of me.

Archived