Jump to content

Best McDonald's Sandwich


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I'm sure a lot of you have heard of this, but I figured I'd post this anyways.

The name we call it around here is the McDank

Order a McChicken with BBQ sauce (leave the Mayo on)

Order a McDouble cooked plain

Order some fries

Eat the bottom bun off the McDouble

Put some fries on top of the McChicken

Put the McDouble on top of the McChicken (on top of the fries)

One of the best meals for $3.95.

Totally health too ;)

Anyways just thought I'd share that. Anybody else got any custom combos I should try?

2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed

Build Log

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2

Build Log

YouTube

Posted

Mcgangbang is definitely numero uno

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

I just got an apple pie mcflurry. So damn good

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

As said mcgangbang best sandwich ever

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9201 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...