2 runs of 1/0 enough?

I say 3 runs to the back cuz of the size of his alt not his system

Unless he's doing suuuper long runs or something, I don't think he would see any notable performance between the two. At least not enough to justify bumping him to another class :unknw:

Unless he's doing suuuper long runs or something, I don't think he would see any notable performance between the two. At least not enough to justify bumping him to another class :unknw:
Agreed

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Eliminate the cap, you shouldn't need it. It will only lower the final V~ to the amps

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

And that's what I was thinking. I didn't think that adding the extra run would be worth bumping me up a class.

The cap I have had for a little while. Running just the 250amp alt 1 run of 1/0 gauge wire big three stock under the good batt and interstate deep cycle in the back. Wouldn't.drop below 13.5 volts cruising down the road at 45mph. Took it out and I lost almost a full volt and it had a small affect on the meter.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived