What makes you think she wouldnt do the same thing to you?

i dont hit her, i dont cuss her, i dont kick her out of the car and make her walk when she just looks the wrong way, and i dont just use her for her money.

as has been said before, there is nothing serious, we just enjoy each others company and shooting the shit.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

no its not wrong....If I was you I would keep rammin her..and then tell the dude...then fight the dude and beat his ass down....Then instagram him unconscious....thats just me tho good luck to you!

there has been no "rammin" to keep doin. not saying that it couldnt very easily escalate to that though because it is right on the verge...

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

if i was your friend in this situation, i would beat the shit out of you. vagine isnt worth a friendship

same i hate people like that either tell the bf and have her break it off or you stop thats just shitty to do to someone man no matter how much you despise them

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

If time is going to happen, why did you ask if it is wrong...?

Why not just solve it now and get it over with, rather than to wait and make the situation escalate more than it should?

I don't know the whole story, but why bother waiting, when both of you can do it now?

It's messed up yes, because they're still together.

So technically she's cheating on him. Friends or not, cheating is still wrong. You don't want that happening to you, would you?

Again, I don't know why you guys are waiting to do something before real crazy shit happens.

I can hate the person as much as I want, but to involve in an affair is just as low or worst than him being a dick to her.

That's just my two cents.

no its not wrong....If I was you I would keep rammin her..and then tell the dude...then fight the dude and beat his ass down....Then instagram him unconscious....thats just me tho good luck to you!

there has been no "rammin" to keep doin. not saying that it couldnt very easily escalate to that though because it is right on the verge...

well whats tha hold up....let the rammin begin!

Its wrong bro. Get at the female after they break up. This can turn into a very bad situation for you if/when he finds out. If you dont like the guy, then stop "hanging around" him.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

I had a friend that I played that game with lol

He would be chatting up a girl for months than I would go take her out and shoot him the pics of us.

I found a girl. Naturally He would steal her.

He found a girl online. I got her address and fucked her ;)

We just like to compete alot. But when he had a "girlfriend" that he was serious about I would not dream of screwing with the relationship. Its all in the character man.

It was a fun game though! :D One time I fucked a girl he was into. Then he fucked her 5 hours later :rofl:

Archived