so there is this dude that i used to be friends with. anyways, im talking to his girlfriend and stuff, behind his back. i still hang around him, he doesnt know i absolutely despise him. its kinda of a game that me and her have going, to see just how far we can push this till he figures it out. 3 months in and he is completely oblivious.

is this just plain wrong? lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

so there is this dude that i used to be friends with. anyways, im talking to his girlfriend and stuff, behind his back. i still hang around him, he doesnt know i absolutely despise him. its kinda of a game that me and her have going, to see just how far we can push this till he figures it out. 3 months in and he is completely oblivious.

is this just plain wrong? lol

Look at it if It was the other way around? All I have to add lol

your both evil. Maybe your right for each other.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

How good of friends are you with this guy?

im not anymore, he is one of those guys that every fucking word out of his mouth is a lie. he is really bad to the girl too.

and fwiw, no vagoo has been had yet. we have a good time enjoying each others company.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Why wouldnt she just break up with him if shes tired of his shit though?

he has been a real dick to her for quite a while. me and her both have one thing in common, and that is that we are both really particular about timing. when the time is right itll happen.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived