• W87Will
    • Jextel
    • Littleitaly1990
    • Bumassjeff
    • Noobtastic14
    • XtremeSPL
    • gotFI?
    • xtremeacoustiks

Looks like its a close one with will and bill!

Will and Bill :lol:

Close names not so close installs.

Will's definately got the flash down with the plexi and the neon. Defintely a clean ass install.

Bill besides the cutting and simplicity of it look at all the Alpine Components crammed in there and yet when you look at it all you could never tell how complex and robust the Alpine components are in there. Fiberglassed door panels and not to mention the wiring of amps in the bed.

For each is own, I just wanted to point out why I posted and voted for Bill and not because he's a cool ass mo fo, who takes shots of jack and beer like me and cruise all over nor cal showing off his big dawg systems. :lol:

Will has got it going on with the plexi and blue! :blush:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

haha. Sounds like thats the only thing holding me in there. Quick, go throw a slab of plexi in the truck somewhere and light that bitch up :D

Man, I'm all about lighting that thing up, It just didn't have time in it to do it. When I get the new subs and amps I'll get it ballin.

The X on the other hand, doesn't have a factory bulb in it. It's got so much blue it's even got the popo jealous :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Man, I'm all about lighting that thing up, It just didn't have time in it to do it. When I get the new subs and amps I'll get it ballin.

The X on the other hand, doesn't have a factory bulb in it. It's got so much blue it's even got the popo jealous :lol:

Yeah it would look awesome with some lights in that box. I cant wait to see it.

lol about the X. IMO you cant have enough lights to enhance you systems look. but when it comes to things like a LED Tailpipe, windshield washer LED, and most of the time Underbody Neons/LEDs...rediculous.

Yeah it would look awesome with some lights in that box. I cant wait to see it.

lol about the X. IMO you cant have enough lights to enhance you systems look. but when it comes to things like a LED Tailpipe, windshield washer LED, and most of the time Underbody Neons/LEDs...rediculous.

Nah bro, It's all about tire flys :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived