Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

2 of the families have now combined and def. have country blaring from their yukon. All the guys; old and/or fat have their shirts off. The yukon is opened up blarin teh country. I think they think I blast my system through on 15.. When, I don't know if yours is the same, after I get to like 30, all the way up to ~42 it gets louder exponentially it seems.. Well they've never HEARD my system yet.. all the way.. if they are still loud when I leave.. heaven help them... Hope none of their cars alarms have shock sensors/armed.. :). No pics because I don't like them anyways, and I can't hold the blind open to get a pic.. LOL

Posted

LOL @ Cut-Dog.......

ive seen alot of funny pics but that is HILARIOUS.  In hi-res i almost feel like im really  hiding in the thick grass looking at that pic  ;D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

  • 2 months later...
Posted

why dont you just blast it next time they come over

and nice camouflauge in that pic dude!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6716 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...