Not sure how inhaling smoke that still hurts your lungs would help asthma? Lol

Surprisingly.. it actually helps patients with asthma lol.

I've done multiple papers about marijuana and medicine in high-school and college.

Cigarette smoke and Cannabis smoke are different.

Instead of broncho-constriction that occurs in when you smoke cigarrettes, what happens when you smoke weed is broncho-dilation which opens up the air passages and help air to flow better.

It is still a widely debated topic in medicine.

It's not hot in the bay area. Come more to the valley! It's supposed to be 111* tomorrow! We go to the bay to get away from the heat! It get's above 80* in the bay and people start dying!

true story.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm up at Skyline Blvd/Westborough Blvd so I stay in the fog lmao. I hate fog.

Dude, you can walk into the doctor, tell him you stubbed your toe and he will give you the rec papers to get your card lol. Its seriously simple, I never went and did it while I did smoke but most people i know that smoke have their card.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I'm up at Skyline Blvd/Westborough Blvd so I stay in the fog lmao. I hate fog.

Dude, you can walk into the doctor, tell him you stubbed your toe and he will give you the rec papers to get your card lol. Its seriously simple, I never went and did it while I did smoke but most people i know that smoke have their card.

Lmao that's fucking awesome.

I don't smoke, I'm just curious.

Thanks man!

Archived