Second Skin Audio

four level 4 12s

they will be powered by 2 rockford t 1000 bdcp for now. going into a acura integra hatch.

measurements are as followed

width is 30 inches

length is 50 max seeing the backseat is out

height is 14

willing to pay for help if needed

can someon give me a cut sheet i tried and think i screwed it all up. also should i have bracing and if so where? should i round the edge of the port piece? ill be ok having all the subs in the same chamber?

i actually wanted to do a wall but i am just afraid its beyond me and mt friends expertise. but here is what i have to work with for a wall. where the backseat was i have 20 d x 45 w x 30 h if someone can use these or tell me what else is needed id love to try a wall.

The problem with walls are how to bolt and seal off properly, take a look at strangeduck's build on here, he has made a wall on a hatchback 4 12s, it will give you an idea on how to go about it and if it's worth to you the extra work, a wall will definitely take more advantage of your gear.

we just read the accord build, wow i did not imagine all that was entailed. my buddy seems to think we should take a shot at a simuliar design in the teg. anyone mind working out a design ? port being in the same spot it was in ducks build. i dont need the port removable like his. i have measurements above for what i have to work with

Archived