95 south Posted June 30, 2013 Author Report Posted June 30, 2013 Guys I hooked the XS Power Intel charger up to my batteries and it powered up but stayed green and never charged? I am sure my batteries are not fully charged because they have never been on a charger. Did I do something wrong? No System......GFY
Leo1103 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 what voltage are your batts resting at? also I'm not too familiar with the xs intellicharger but are there any different settings on it? 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
95 south Posted June 30, 2013 Author Report Posted June 30, 2013 there are no settings on it and I will have to check what my batteries are setting at. No System......GFY
Lbox88 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 Check both resting voltage and with charger connected for a few minutes. UBL | Build Log
95 south Posted June 30, 2013 Author Report Posted June 30, 2013 Will do thanks guys!! Will keep you informed on what I find. No System......GFY
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.