Jump to content

A Wall In An Eclipse


Recommended Posts

Posted

Very nice John...looks tits.. (.)(.) :)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

i know that's loud

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Posted

Very nice John...looks tits.. (.)(.) :)

Thanks! Love the tits.. (.)(.) :D

i know that's loud

Probably won't meter too well now, but it definitely gets the job done!

Looks loud, My fovorite out of all your boxes

My favorite too, for looks and sound. I think I'll leave it alone months now :lol:

Posted

Getting started on the big 3 in 1/0 and the H.O alt (140amp ...not much, but still better than the 65amp stock alt).

Terminals were a bit too big for the connection on the alt, ground it down a bit and it fit fine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A group shot... still need two more terminals to make another ground cable and cut everything to length when it's ready to go in.

Posted Image

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Still haven't got the alt in, but I'm done with out of state shows for a while so I might do it next week :ph34r:

Got my first vid of a demo today (it's already been mentioned that I need some new demo music). :blush:

Posted Image

Posted

nice pimp....sounds like it likes the lows a little better than last time I heard it. :D

:ph34r:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

nice pimp....sounds like it likes the lows a little better than last time I heard it. :D

It's been a month since you heard it, shit changes :D

  • 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1253 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...