Sampsonite Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 I like the looks of that car! Not too ricy, just perfect. Good stuff --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
00sdime00 Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 About time jooo got your computer back slacker....Nice update. A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it. My Youtube vids...enjoy anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]
95_1500 Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 Lol i forgot we left all that excess carpet at the bottom for later Had me trippin for a minute Original Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24095
Zade08 Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 Looks good man. I hate those kicker subs you had in the first pic but I bet the cvr15s bang like a mofo. I realised after I bought them that the oney I spent on my bls I could have bought 8 cvr12s and still had money left for plywood. Makes me wonder what 8 of them could have done. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
BFB Posted January 22, 2009 Author Report Posted January 22, 2009 just went through all the pages build looks good!!!! Thanks! ....it's been through a few changes in the past year! I like it ..you need to come out to some comp only show ...<TL>no ac meter http://www.competitiononly.com/ updates coming soon ...should be a show on Jan 24 Not going to enter any shows/comps this year, just going to drive it and enjoy...doubt I'll even meter it, don't really care about numbers... more......pics!!! pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!!pics!!! ....pic whore! Looks good.. Hows the voltage now? Still drops to the low 12's on some songs (late night tip, etc) but the lights don't dim anymore I like the looks of that car! Not too ricy, just perfect. Good stuff Thanks! I hate the ricey shit too! About time jooo got your computer back slacker....Nice update. Yupppp, been slackin.... just got the computer working again this week, borrowed a one to post those pics Lol i forgot we left all that excess carpet at the bottom for later Had me trippin for a minute Excess carpet will be good when I get around to putting the batteries and some of the amps behind the seats
95_1500 Posted January 22, 2009 Report Posted January 22, 2009 Excess carpet will be good when I get around to putting the batteries and some of the amps behind the seats Yeah i know, just you know the state of mind we were in. It made sense while i was there then looking back i couldnt remember wtf we left all that carpet for until like an hour after i posted lol! Glad to see you got the comp back! Original Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24095
Gotloud555 Posted January 23, 2009 Report Posted January 23, 2009 Nice clean install. Good work. Got any photo under the hood? Saw you have multiple runs of cable on - and +. Is it grounded to a metal or something?
95_1500 Posted January 23, 2009 Report Posted January 23, 2009 Nice clean install. Good work. Got any photo under the hood? Saw you have multiple runs of cable on - and +. Is it grounded to a metal or something? Dunno when John gets on the forums. He only has one run from the front batt to the rear of 1 ga. Needs to put in the 1/0 knu fleks hes got but hes lazy lol. The run connects to the wing nuts above the two stacked 600s then the rest are just connected in parallel from there. Think i got it right? Original Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24095
Gotloud555 Posted January 23, 2009 Report Posted January 23, 2009 He only got one 1 gauge wire but is it fuse to the front battery. I would go for two run of + and - for better electrical flow. I thought the wire at back connected to the car chassis.
95_1500 Posted January 23, 2009 Report Posted January 23, 2009 Well i dont know for sure if the ground goes back to the battery ill wait for him to chime in. I know its fused at the front batt. As far as the rear goes.. well ive told him before, its just one big fire hazard! He has 1/0 ready to go in but itll take him a few more months to get bored enough to do it just like his alt and big 3 took him lol. For now everything works just fine for as much as he drives it. He'll take it out maybe once every two weeks or so just to joyride. Its not his DD per say. More like his weekend/show-goer Original Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=24095
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.