BFB Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 ok, amp gain is down to 2 (almost all the way down) so I can play it until I get the new battery and alternator in. Can't get any better vids than this right now without the amp shutting down... Edit: Ya, I know... shitty vid. Sorry.
Slinky Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 looks damn good DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
BFB Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 Very nice bro...throwin up some good #'s too...can't wait to hear this at SBN if you're bringing it Thanks! It'll be there... Looking forward to hearing the cherry jello too!
assman Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 damn looks bad ass Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
caddylac Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 like the video when your walking towards the car sounds clean.
BFB Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 like the video when your walking towards the car sounds clean. Thanks. It's the first time I've used MB Quart for anything and I've been impressed with them so far ... 2 sets of 6.5" components in the back and 6.5" coax in the doors.
caddylac Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 what amp and how watts u running to them? i hope my shit sounds like that.
BFB Posted March 26, 2008 Author Report Posted March 26, 2008 what amp and how watts u running to them? i hope my shit sounds like that. I've got 2 old RF Punch DSM amps (200 watts for the back, 60 watts for the doors). The 1500.1 up top is for the subs. Just a simple setup.
Guest Dylan Dude Posted March 26, 2008 Report Posted March 26, 2008 This one awesome install. And I love those model Eclipses. I'm jeolous. I would get one but they are too old.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.