George Zimmerman Trial - Anyone Else Watching ... ??? (Trayvon Martin)

You're wrong again. There was a cut through but he was inside the neighborhood in which he was staying

:ninja:

Has anyone addressed or come up with a legitimate reason why trayvon was even in the neighborhood? Has that been questioned and answered?

he was staying there.

No, it was a "cut through" to an outside neighbohood.

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

He was killed on the sidewalk directly behind houses in GZ's neighborhood.

I wouldn't say that's TM's neighborhood by any means.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

it was the neighborhood he was staying in. The kid wasn't doing a fucking thing wrong. Zimmerman was 100% the reason that kid was MURDERED

Laws don't tell you what you CAN do, it tells you what you CAN'T. If it was illegal for him to carry, he would have been charged. Period.

he was charged my man...

With 2nd degree murder. Is he also being charged with a ccw violation? If so I'm unaware.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Some people will believe what they want. When one piece of information start not to make sense they start skipping to other things. As I have said before there are only 2 people that knew what happened and one of them is dead.

Like I said. I know I can't fight but I'm going to follow someone's wife with the hopes that her husband says something to me in which we could get into a fight to a point where i am in fear for my life and then blow a hole right threw their chest. Yep sounds good to me

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

it was the neighborhood he was staying in. The kid wasn't doing a fucking thing wrong. Zimmerman was 100% the reason that kid was MURDERED

Clearly you have a pre-judgement on the outcome of this case..

Laws don't tell you what you CAN do, it tells you what you CAN'T. If it was illegal for him to carry, he would have been charged. Period.

he was charged my man...

With 2nd degree murder. Is he also being charged with a ccw violation? If so I'm unaware.

not a CCW violation. That would be a misdemeanor. The DA charged him with murder because he acted WAY outside his charge as a neighborhood watchman and killed a kid who would have otherwise just gone home, delivered the skittles and AZ Ice T and would have possible burned a fat one.

None of these "offenses" are grounds for shooting him dead...

Clearly you have a pre-judgement on the outcome of this case..

of course, just like you say Zimmerman was attacked and was within his rights to kill a kid who was doing nothing wrong at the time.

Archived