DC Sound Lab

4 DC m3 8 inch subs in my Silverado build over the weekend

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't get a raptor yet. .... they are still crazy high. With the new models coming out in a few months I'm hoping the drop a bit in the used market. Either way I'm considering going back to 8in subs, going between these, the new sundown x8 and the atomic 8s.

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Didn't get a raptor yet. .... they are still crazy high. With the new models coming out in a few months I'm hoping the drop a bit in the used market. Either way I'm considering going back to 8in subs, going between these, the new sundown x8 and the atomic 8s.

Cool, There all good subs so im sure you will be happy with whatever one you pick =]

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

• 11 months later...

So, I have been running 2 m1 Lv3 12s under the rear seat of my Silverado for a while now, Friday last week we threw a pair of 8s in the back of travis truck,

20130627_175337_zps9fea4c9e.jpg

Its a Ford 4 door 350 with a 1000 watt hifonics amp on it, It sounded great.

Hey Rusty, I know this thread is damn near a year old, but I have a question. First you said "It's a Ford 4 door 350.........". Is that in reference to the picture above? If so do you know how much air space it was, etc? I just picked up an F250 CC and I would love to do 4 behind there if I could figure out how to squeeze them in there. Maybe I can cruise on up with it and we can pull Jon's ass out from under the dually for 5 minutes and figure something out! I'm due for a trip up to hang out anyway.

Also, was your enclosure ported, or sealed. I'm at work and can't see the video to find out.

Thanks, sorry for the bump on the old thread. Beautiful work!

I think Wills Right, That was a while ago, Wish I remembered more about it. I do know I had to unbolt the rear seat, move it forward and I cant remember if it was bolted back to the rails or if it was welded iin place

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.