I've been told that in SLI Nvidia 770's will beat out a single titian. I think I also read somewhere that SLI 780's also be near a SLI Titian. The 780 is already near the titian without it being SLI. I guess its more price point per performance.

I do agree with you, I'd rather have one card vs 2 because its less space and less power consumed, its cheaper, less can go wrong.

Edited by Dr.Zap

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

That's because the titan was a market scam in my opinion.

Why release a card with that capability to later release almost an exact copy, but half the price.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

That actually....makes sense. But its like asking why AMD does not actually make products that can actually compare to Intel. (I'm not a biased to either one, Just which is cheaper and will be more future proof)

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Different technologies.

And because Intel shot AMD in the face a few years ago when they were first becoming known in the cpu world. And in all the time that they had to spend getting back on their feet Intel had the entire market to fund their researching and developing.

As well the way a lot of games are coded they don't utilize all the cores off an AMD chip. So you are left with an eight core chip that only has programs using 4 cores of it. But I see this being changed with the new generation of consoles coming out, as they are all high thread count cpu's.

Edit: While their chips are slower in performance they have an amazing price/performance rating. Their cards also have a great price/performance.

Edited by Krakin

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

I've also read that Windows was not optimized for AMD, BUT there is a patch that will make it so that it will run better on AMD cpus, You just got to email Microsoft and they will send it to you, Why are they being secretive not sure. But I also know, There is a patch for games to be optimized for AMD which supposedly surpasses an Intel CPU in games. There was a test where games were patched to better use AMD CPUS, and the results did way better than expected.

There was also a thing where Intel made it so games always sensed that it was running on an Intel CPU therefore making it run better. But when patched over, it ran even better I believe. Intel did this so people would buy their cpus over amd.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Corporations making money. They will do anything and everything.

Just so everyone knows I am not against any company for their products.

As said I am not biased towards any company, I just like what works best for me. And for now it seems that multi core processors are being used more. Its probably the next big thing in computers. But while I am a fan of this new 8 core, it is not a true 8 core processor by normal means. I have been told that a legitimate 8 core processor with TRUE cores would exceed the in the thousands and well above the I7 Extreme.

I just don't like how it cant be optimized towards both company's without having to modify it. I'm thinking that if AMD CPU's were optimized for windows it would be on equal footings as Intel. I might be wrong. AMD's new CPU 9000 FX series left much to be desired, and with a mandatory water cooler, only raises prices.

Edited by Dr.Zap

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I would have to say that it depends on the make model of processor cus some amd chips will out take intel and vise versa I have been using amd setups for years nvr any prob with gaming even tho people say that amd is not ment for gaming and yes intell is raw power to a point I guess the reason im a amd fan is yes there cheap but also an amd platform will do any task that intel will do its a computer it has the same components

[media][/media]