Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub

It's amazing how hard some try to make others look bad or wrong what ever the case.

O'rly? Lemme break it down for you:

1. Trying to discredit a fellow member by lowly name calling. Childish.

2. Expressing an opinion as fact, not having the facts to back up your statement. Bullshit.

3. Starting an internet argument and getting upset over it. Straight up 'tarded.

4. Totally threadjacking with your incessant and repeated slander over someone who's actually GROWN UP enough not to fall for your shit? Don't even know what to call it.

Dude, seriously you seem like the type who can't hang so you gotta resort to things other than actual intelligence (you insult people when you don't' have anything smart to say) to earn some esteem.

If I'm wrong, reply with something uninsulting to anyone and reasonably intelligent. Otherwise please admit you have no leg to stand on and shut up.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Hugh I'm sorry for the low blow comment I made regarding your wife. That was out of line . But the rest I stand behind

i can accept that. but im more pissed about you calling me a fucking racist.
from what I've seen I'm wondering that for sure

ya know, sometimes i may word things in ways that people misinterpret. i cant help peoples conclusions, and your welcome to call it a wierd social experiment if you want. but i am not a fucking racist. that accusation throws me into a special dimension of pissed off, and i am pissed to the fucking core.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I also find it interesting you think that using Google to try and find something out is a funny thing, like I'm dumb and can't figure it out any other way. What, did you think I was just going to take your word for it and not find it myself?!? Yeah right! I chose to, after you asked everyone to prove you wrong, look up the reviews on them myself and found nothing to what you were stating, thus proving you wrong. Now you're upset about it and now you're going to let the insults fly. Whatever makes you feel better but at the end of the day, you're still invalid.

Ok I'm heading back out to work on my workshop, something a little more constructive than listening to this, however entertaining it has been! LMAO!!

no it's the fact you comment on something that you have no clue about an then google it to back up your mouth. Bet you had your fingers crossed on that huh?

Hugh I'm sorry for the low blow comment I made regarding your wife. That was out of line . But the rest I stand behind

ya know, sometimes i may word things in ways that people misinterpret. i cant help peoples conclusions, and your welcome to call it a wierd social experiment if you want. but i am not a fucking racist. that accusation throws me into a special dimension of pissed off, and i am pissed to the fucking core.

As you should be. Thats one of those words that some people can throw around and hurt someone and there's no recourse... I have nothing but the lowest respect for anyone throwing that word around without any actual basis... He couldn't name one verifiable fact that says his claim is true. Racism is dead serious and the fact that its being used so casually here is troublesome.

2007 Pacifica

And ever thing I've said is based actual use of the sub lol you got to google it and hope your right. And the other guy didn't own one just hooked a buddy up and vouches in on that guys behalf. I feel ever one of you guys who Tryed to make me look stupid have done a great job of proving your selves as wrong an out of line

Everything you have said has been either poorly backed opinion or insults and slander.

You really need to grow the fuck up.

2007 Pacifica

And the other guy didn't own one just hooked a buddy up and vouches in on that guys behalf.

i never vouched on anyones behalf. and i have yet to say that the sub is either good or bad. ive never even said how the install i worked on turned out. i have been as absolutely 100% completely neutral as someone can be in this thread. all i have asked is that you provide accurate intelligible reasoning for your statement.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

As you should be. Thats one of those words that some people can throw around and hurt someone and there's no recourse... I have nothing but the lowest respect for anyone throwing that word around without any actual basis... He couldn't name one verifiable fact that says his claim is true. Racism is dead serious and the fact that its being used so casually here is troublesome.
hugh prides his self as an intelligent man right? But yet is stupid when posting topics that sound racist. Yea right bro nice try tho . I call it how I see it. If you don't like being viewed in that manner reframe from posted shit like you been posting. Simple it's your own falt people think that way. I didn't pull it out my ass an start bashing ya know.

And the other guy didn't own one just hooked a buddy up and vouches in on that guys behalf.

i never vouched on anyones behalf. and i have yet to say that the sub is either good or bad. ive never even said how the install i worked on turned out. i have been as absolutely 100% completely neutral as someone can be in this thread. all i have asked is that you provide accurate intelligible reasoning for your statement.
your not worth the breath to explain it again. If you don't like my answer that's cool . But how bout posting on shit you can help with instead if starting shit?

Archived