EdgarG0721 Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 So I need 3 18s im looking for a cone area build but its gonna be low power. Its going in a semi truck under my bed so weight is an issue. I want light 18s and that dont handle alot of watts like 400 rms. Anyone?
Jeremy Perfect Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 do you have a price that you are looking to stay around.
n8ball2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Obsidian THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Obsidian agreed. Owner of BigAss Ports
EdgarG0721 Posted July 4, 2013 Author Report Posted July 4, 2013 No price really but for that low wattage I dont think their bad price at all
big dee Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 To me 2 1/2 inch coil is not big enough for a 18inch sub. I won't buy one again
Kevin M Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 To me 2 1/2 inch coil is not big enough for a 18inch sub. I won't buy one again It only has a 2.5" coil? Damn my Daytons have a 3" but I think the obsidian has more xmax. Handle the same wattage though. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
KMS Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 http://psicaraudio.com/products-page/platform-1-subwoofers/18%E2%80%B3-platform-1-subwoofer/ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Hugh G. Rection Posted July 5, 2013 Report Posted July 5, 2013 To me 2 1/2 inch coil is not big enough for a 18inch sub. I won't buy one again we are talking about running 400 watts here. under what premise should a 2.5" coil be a deal breaker at 400 watts? im am very interested in an informed response. Owner of BigAss Ports
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.